Monday, May 25, 2015

Checking In

Obviously I have been a little busy with Joey:)  But I also want this blog to be a reminder of our "wait" time and our forever time!  So my goal is to "back" track this summer and tell you all about when our forever started!!!

Right now, we are enjoying Memorial Day.  I plan to one day teach her the importance of this day and how lucky we are for the brave men and women who gave the ultimate sacrifice for all the freedoms we have.

Joey is a sponge right now!  She repeats EVERYTHING!!!  Yesterday, she crafted her first sentence!!!  She is eating well and sleeping about an hour to an hour and a half during the day and about 10-11 hours at night.  Mickey Mouse and friends are our world!  She loves the outdoors and I am sure she has gained weight...but I haven't weighed her lately.

She went to her first birthday party for her buddy Keelan and she loved it!!!  She was able to experience a bounce house for the first time and not so surprisingly she LOVED it!!

We have four days of school and a teacher's institute to conquer and then summer will be here!!!!!

We are excited for 4 very important visitors that are coming June 1st!!!!!

I promise more updates and pictures soon!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment