Friday, December 12, 2014

Not my plan...

Those who know me, know I love a good plan!  I like things to roll out, just like they are designed in my head.  My mom said the other day, you really shouldn't plan as much as you do!  Once again, Mom 1 Nicole 0

Last night I learned that there is a delay in the process to bring Joey home.  It hit me hard, like a big ol' punch in the gut.  The severity of the issue has yet to be determined.  So last night, I shed many tears, turned to my awesome support system, tried to sleep and went to school today.  At school, I once again realized how lucky I am to have such an awesome work family.  I was met with hugs, jokes to make me laugh, lunch with my team, and 19 little first graders who are busting with holiday excitement.  I had so many words of encouragement that meant so much.

I have re-focused and jumped back in it.  I am not planning anymore, as I have been reminded...it's not my plan its God's plan.  He knows best and I am ready to see what he is going to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment