Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Waiting....

Today I got 2 new pictures of my cutie pie!  She is changing lots and and I can't wait to see her.  Many people ask daily, "Have you heard anything?" and unfortunately the answer is NO.  I am currently waiting for an email from US Immigrations that says they will approve her file and then the fun begins. Once we have that info, they will be able to schedule her medical appt and her VISA appt.  Once the VISA appt is scheduled, flights will be booked, bags will be packed, and the countdown will begin.  I pray every night that Joey is safe, healthy, happy, and being taken care of.  I know God has a wonderful plan for us and it is time, I give it back to him and realize he knows best.  A huge thank you to all my friends and family for your support!

1 comment:

  1. Waiting is so hard.!! During this "waiting " season I pray Jesus will give you peace

    ReplyDelete